it's my blog! about knitting!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

This is not hot

It kills me everytime I read that headline referring to Paris Hilton's jail sentence. Perhaps I am evil but I think it is hilarious.

Another thing that is not hot is my eyelids which are puffy and red and disgusting because it seems I am a little alergic to my new moisturizer. Its a little sad and definitley not hot.

In more important knitting related news the Super Secret Baby Shower presents were a huge hit at the baby shower this past weekend. Here is a picture of my completed Super Secret Baby Sweater:


It was really quite exceptionally cute in the end. I forgot to bring my camera to the shower so I don't have a picture of the entire Super Secret Baby Shower Project- yet. I do, however have a picture of my teddy bear, Brigette, wearing the sweater.

He makes a good model.

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Really cute baby sweater. Where did you get the pattern and what's it called? Thanks!

alex said...

Tracy your Super Secret Baby Shower Sweater is soooo adorable! I can't wait to see it on the baby.

Anonymous said...

so, i've been working on this sweater and thinking, "i wish i could see a photo of how it looks to help me..." and then i remembered your photos!!! perfect!!! thanks!!!