it's my blog! about knitting!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Due to excessive alcohol consumption


Due to excessive alcohol consumption this past holiday weekend, not too much in the way of knitting occurred. I did manage to get started on my FadClassic vest ever so stylishly portrayed on my seriously in need of a wash bedsheets (not much laundry occurred this past holiday weekend either).

I am liking this Knit Picks Shine Worsted yarn and am planning my next internet shopping adventure. I'm thinking apple green and cream for this: Bella Blouse.

Thoughts??? Alex, you must have something to say about that.

2 comments:

alex said...

Well Hello Tracy,

My thoughts are that apple green and cream will look fabulous for the Bella Blouse.

Hey, maybe if I finish my scarf you could teach me how to knit socks!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that Bella Blouse is NICE! Apple green and cream will be so cute!