it's my blog! about knitting!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Park Knitters!

It's so ugly out now. Winter seems to have just rushed in without much time for fall, which is really my favourite. It seems like a heck of good time to remember park knitting which we were only just doing a few weeks ago.

Here is Josephine in progress:


And my first pair of Audi's:

And Emma! Looking good and knitting away:


And Donna, who is a knitter, and Josie, who wants to be a knitter:


And Jocelyn rocking out and knitting:

And Reena- new knitter:

Ah, good times.

3 comments:

knitography said...

Hey, that looks like Trout Lake! I've been there a million times and never seen anyone knitting. Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Whaaat? An update that I missed? Wow, the park looks so good in the photos. Sigh... it seems like ages ago...

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord. I look horrendously hung over. Oh wait... never mind.